Prietest Touch Plus Biochemistry Analyzer
|Minimum Order Quantity||01 Unit|
|Application||Research Use,In-Vitro Diagnostic Use,Veterinary Use,Clinical Use,Hospital Use|
|Relative Humidity||up to 85%|
|Wavelength (nm)||340,405,500,546,578 and 630 and two optional|
Customers can avail from us automatic analyzers priestest touch, which has become highly popular in the market. The product is known for its easy to use quality, which makes it applicable for a variety of diagnostic applications. Our range is made as per the customized demands put forth by the customers. We strive to incorporate our knowledge regarding the technical advancements made in this domain into the production processes.
- Direct Touch access
- Sophisticated software for kinetic graph
- Reliable peristaltic pump
- Maintenance free operations
- Built-in stabilizer
- Levey Jennings and Standard Deviation graphs
- Patient report with PID and Name
- USB interface
- Touch Panel as well as keypad interface
- High quality narrow band interface filters (340, 405, 510, 546, 578 and 630nm and two optional)
- Both flow cell and cuvette modes available
- Dry Block Incubator
- 5" graphics LCD
- Tungsten light source
- Built-in 20 column thermal printer
- Storage capacity of 250 Open tests with 30 QC tests and 2500 Patient results
- Analysis Mode :Absorbance, End Point, Fixed time, Kinetic, Differential , Ratio and Coagulation
|Minimum Order Quantity||20 Piece|
|Type||Clinical Chemistry Reagent|
|Sample Volume Required||yes required|
For disposal of these biomedical waste refer local biosafetyregulations.
NaCl solution 9 g/l, General laboratoryequipment, Analyser / Photometer, pipettes etc.
For the calibration of automated photometric systems use of thecommercially available calibrator is recommended.